This Olive Dip Spread only requires 3 ingredients and a few minutes to prepare. Made with delicious green and Greek olives. It’s Perfect for a quick and easy holiday or game day party appetizer. Come on in and I’ll share this easy and yummy recipe for your party, today…
Three Ingredient Olive Dip
It’s funny how the easiest of foods always get the rave reviews.
I took several dips to Thanksgiving dinner, and this was the one that I heard the most about.
Why sweat it in the kitchen, when you can be a cook star within minutes.
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Olive Dip Spread…
Finally, here’s the easy recipe for this Olive Spread Dip…
Cream Cheese Olive Spread DipPrint Pin Rate
- 8 oz. whipped cream cheese
- 2 cups Olives – drained and chopped *I used 12 oz. of Green Jalapeno Stuffed Olives and 6 oz. of Kalamata Greek Olives which was a delicious combination
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese and garlic powder
- Fold in the chopped olives
- Cover and refrigerate until ready
Serving:Serve on bread or with crackers nutrition facts are only an estimate
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com – A site providing kid friendly recipes, crafts, and game ideas for the whole family!