With the cream of mushroom soup, cashews, and bean sprouts, this Cashew Chicken Casserole with Chow Mein Noodles is really simply put – darn good. It’s the perfect family dinner comfort food. Come on in and I’ll share this yummy recipe with you…
We always got really excited when this Cashew Chicken Casserole was on the menu.
It’s the perfect combination of creamy and crunchy goodness.
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Cashew Chicken Casserole with Chow Mein Noodles Recipe…
Here’s the recipe for Mom’s Cashew Chicken Casserole…Print
Mom’s Cashew Chicken Casserole with Chow Mein Noodles
A delicious and easy to make homemade Cashew Chicken Casserole. The perfect comfort family dinner.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30-40 min.
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat
- Add mushrooms, onions, & bean sprouts for about 5 min. or until tender
- In a large bowl, mix the soup, milk, chicken, cashews, pepper, and 1 cup of the chow mein noodles
- Add the cooked mushrooms, onions and sprouts
- Pour everything into a large casserole dish
- Sprinkle the remaining chow mein noodles on top
- Bake for 20-25 minutes
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com
Here are some more Casserole Recipes for Dinner that I know you’re gonna love…