The next time that you get a hankering for Buffalo Wild Wings, try this Homemade Easy Buffalo Sauce Recipe. You’ll never buy the store version again. Come on in and I’ll share the recipe for this delicious buffalo sauce…
I had never thought of making my own buffalo wing sauce until I realized that I had no sauce for the Buffalo Wings I promised for dinner. I’m so glad I ran out of wing sauce. This is good stuff, Y’all!
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Easy Buffalo Sauce Recipe…
What is the Best Buffalo Wing Sauce?
If we are talking store-bought…In my opinion, it’s always been Frank’s Buffalo Wing Sauce. But, this homemade version is my absolute favorite.
How do you make Buffalo Sauce Using Louisiana Hot Sauce?
Lousiana Hot Sauce is just the typical hot sauce that you shake onto your food. In this recipe, I use Frank’s Hot Sauce. You can easily find it in your grocery store.
Here’s another Buffalo Sauce recipe that I think you’ll enjoy…
Don’t forget the Buffalo Sauce Dip for your Game Day party.
Buffalo Wing Sauce
Delicious sauce for chicken wings
- Prep Time: 2
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce, like Frank’s
- 1/2 cup cold unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
- Using a medium sized saucepan over med/high heat, pour all of the ingredients into the saucepan and stir until everything is melted and blended together
- That’s it!
- For Buffalo Chicken Wings… (reserve some sauce for dipping)
- Bake the wings without an sauce on them at 450 degrees for about 35 minutes or until done
- Toss baked wings in a bag with most of the sauce or place a lid on the bowl of chicken wings and shake to coat with sauce
- To dry wings, place them on a baking sheet and place in the oven that is still warm from baking the wings, but it is now turned off
- Wings will dry with sauce coating in about 10 minutes
~ Melissa – Kid Friendly Things To Do