Bringing together Buffalo Wing Sauce and Melted Cheese, this dip is sure to be a fan favorite. This Easy Buffalo Dip Without the Chicken Dip Recipe is such a delicious, easy and cheesy dip. It’s perfect for the holidays and Super Bowl Sunday. Come on in and I’ll share this dip recipe with you…
Buffalo Dip without Chicken
All of the deliciousness of Buffalo Wings without the mess.
It’s super easy too…
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Buffalo Wing Sauce Recipe…
- 1 package 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup ranch salad dressing
- ⅓ cup buffalo wing sauce - Iike Frank's Buffalo Sauce
- 2 cups shredded ColbyJack cheese
- Just layer all of the ingredients starting with cream cheese, and ending with sprinkled cheese on top! Bake it at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted!
- Serving Options - Bread slices, celery sticks, or baked sweet potato sticks
Linking Up To: