If you are looking for an easy appetizer that will feed a crowd, you’ve come to the right place. These Hidden Valley Ranch Pinwheels are easy to make and are a big hit with everyone. You can even make these pinwheels ahead of time.
Hidden Valley Ranch Pinwheels
This is such a delicious and easy appetizer to make. If you are looking for easy appetizers then you might like Herbed Cheese and Acorn Squash Puff Pastry Appetizer, Spinach Phyllo Appetizers, or Cold Shrimp Dip Recipe
Table of contents
Appetizers are my favorite part of any meal. Sometimes, we will make a meal just out of appetizers.
I love that these can be made a day in advance. When you’re ready, simply slice and serve.
With red and green vegetables, these pinwheels are perfect for your Christmas party.
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Recipe…
How long can tortilla pinwheels last in the refrigerator?
- Pinwheels can last up to 3 days in the refrigerator, although they are best eaten within one day of making.
How do you keep pinwheels from getting soggy?
- Wrap rolled-up pinwheels before slicing – tightly with clear wrap. Store them in the refrigerator for up to one day. Slice pinwheels near party time and serve at room temperature.
Can you freeze pinwheels?
- To freeze pinwheels, place them separated on a baking sheet for up to 2 hours so they are frozen on the outside. Transfer them to a freezer storage bag and freeze for up to 2 months. You can thaw them by spreading them out again on a baking sheet and covering them with clear wrap – overnight in the refrigerator.
Here is the recipe for Tortilla Ranch Pinwheels…
Hidden Valley Ranch Pinwheels Appetizer |
- 2 8 oz. cream cheese – softened
- 1 1 oz. Hidden Valley Ranch dry salad dressing mix
- 2 green onions – sliced
- 4 – burrito sized tortillas
- ½ cup red pepper diced
- ½ cup celery diced
- 1 4 oz. black olives canned – drained and diced
- Mix the cream cheese, ranch and onions
- Fold in the red pepper, celery and olives
- Spread the mixture onto the 4 tortillas
- Tightly roll the tortillas
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours
- Slice the rolls into 1 inch slices
- Spread out onto serving platter – Enjoy!