You’ll only need three simple ingredients to whip up a batch of this Homemade Chocolate Whipped Cream. Once you try it, you might never buy store-bought whipped cream again. I’m sure that this recipe will be a family favorite. Come on in and I’ll share my easy recipe for this delicious whipped cream…
Homemade Chocolate Whipped Cream Recipe
So, this didn’t last long on the platter. As a matter of fact, the strawberries were gone in about 2.5 seconds. And, the kids were found around the house with a heap of whipped cream on their index fingers. They’ve mastered the art of using their fingers as tools. They’ve also mastered the stealthy ninja move of sneaking things by me. I think you’ll find that your family will love it just as much as mine did.
If you are looking for a basic whipped cream recipe, then you are in luck. This one is easy to make and so yummy.
Enjoy it with some nice ripe strawberries and any other dipping fruit. Oranges would be delicious. It’s also delicious on strawberry shortcake. I actually had my recipe for Chocolate Whipped Cream Strawberry Shortcakes published in a Taste of Home magazine. It’s a delicious combination.
What can you do with leftover whipped cream?
If by chance you actually have leftover whipped cream, you can…
- freeze it for later
- add it to your coffee in the morning
- use it as a fruit dip or dip cookies into it – Oreos and chocolate whipped cream is a delicious combination
Is Heavy Cream and Whipping Cream the same?
- Heavy cream and Heavy whipping cream are very similar in nature. Light Whipping cream is lighter in fat, which means that Heavy Cream will whip up a little better and keep its texture
How do you make Chocolate Whipped Cream from scratch?
- In a mixing bowl, mix the powdered sugar and cocoa powder
- Add the heavy whipping cream
- Set the speed to high and continue whipping it for about 5 more minutes or until the cream is nice and thick
More Dessert Dips
Homemade Chocolate Whipped Cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1&1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Using an electric mixer, pour your powdered sugar
- Add the cocoa
- Mix those two – just until they are blended together
- Add your heavy whipping cream
- Set the mixer on medium to high
- Whip until thickened and until stiff peaks form
- Enjoy with fruit, cookies, on your coffee, on biscuits, pancakes and more…
~Melissa – kidfriendlythingstodo.com