Here’s a cream cheese Pumpkin Pie Spice Fruit Dip Recipe that will have the kids running to the table. Made with cream cheese, powdered sugar, and cool whip, It’s the perfect pumpkin dip for fall or holiday parties.
Pumpkin Pie Spice Dip
Just to see if the kids really liked this creation, I tested this fruit dip on the family. I set two flavors in front of them, one with the pumpkin pie spice and one without. I blindfolded the three willing contestants and asked them to try both dips with their apple slices. To my delight, the winner was the pumpkin pie spice dip.
What I love about this recipe
- You can make this dip ahead of time
- A great fall-flavored dip for your fall party or Thanksgiving holiday
Table of contents
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Dip
- What I love about this recipe
- Ingredient for Pumpkin Dip
- How do you make Pumpkin Dip with Cool Whip
- Expert Tips
- More Dip Recipes That You’ll Enjoy
- Serving Size
- Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Pumpkin Pie Spice Fruit Dip Recipe…
- Here’s a quick video to get you started with this delicious and easy Pumpkin Spice Fruit Dip
- Follow me on Flipboard and Pinterest for more recipes and inspiration
Ingredient for Pumpkin Dip
- cream cheese softened – set your cream cheese out at room temperature so it can soften up. This will make it easier to mix
- cool whip frozen – this should be softened but still cold. You’ll want to fold this into your dip
- cream of coconut or coconut milk – this will be used to thin out the dip so it is easy to dip into or spread on crackers, cookies, and fruit
- powdered sugar – is a great way to sweeten your dip and is used as a thickening agent
- pumpkin pie spice – this spice is a combination of fall spices like cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg
How do you make Pumpkin Dip with Cool Whip
Mix cream cheese, milk, sugar, and spices
Fold in cool whip
Cover and refrigerate until you are ready to serve
This is a great party dip. You can make it up to two weeks in advance and keep it in the refrigerator. I love the recipes that you can make in advance to save time on party day.
Cream cheese is usually the base. Add a type of milk to thin it out and a sweetener like powdered sugar. Add spice or vanilla extract for more flavor.
What can I dip into fruit dip?
Sliced or cubed fruit plus cookies and graham crackers are all great choices for dipping into fruit dip
Store this fruit dip for fall covered and in the refrigerator for up to 2 days before your celebration
Set out about 30 minutes before your party and stir it to make sure it has had a chance to thin out enough for dipping
More Dip Recipes That You’ll Enjoy
This dip will probably serve 10 people
You can double the recipe to feed more
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Pumpkin Pie Spice Fruit Dip Recipe…
Here’s a quick video to get you started with this delicious and easy Pumpkin Spice Fruit Dip
Follow me on Flipboard and Pinterest for more recipes and inspiration
I love to create recipes for holidays and easy family recipes. When I share them I usually upload them to my Pinterest Account. You can follow along to see everything that I add to the site at a glance and get more ideas for your holiday and everyday meals.
Flipboard is a new Pinterest and it is so much fun to hang out on. Check out my Flipboard Account and follow along for fun and inspiration.
Pumpkin Pie Spice Fruit Dip Recipe
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 13 oz. cream of coconut or coconut milk
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 8 oz. cool whip frozen
- fruit washed and cut
- Graham crackers
- and/or Gingersnap Cookies
- Mix cream cheese, cream of coconut, sugar, and spice
- Fold in whip cream
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for a couple of hours to firm and set up
- Serving Suggestions…serve with fruit, graham crackers and gingersnap cookies
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com