Here’s a cream cheese Pumpkin Pie Spice Fruit Dip Recipe that will have the kids running to the table. It’s perfect for fall or holiday parties. Come on in and I’ll share my recipe for this yummy party or after school snack…
I tested this fruit dip on the family. I set two flavors in front of them, one with the pumpkin pie spice and one without. I blindfolded the three willing contestants and asked them to try both dips with their apple slices. The winner was the pumpkin pie spice dip. That was my favorite, too.
Here’s a quick video to get you started with this delicious and easy Pumpkin Spice Fruit Dip
Now, when I yell fruit dip, the kids come running! Here’s what I did to make this simple, and delicious fruit dip!
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Pumpkin Pie Spice Fruit Dip Recipe…
This is a great party dip. You can make it up to two weeks in advance and keep it in the refrigerator. I love the recipes that you can make in advance to save time on party day.Print
Pumpkin Pie Spice Fruit Dip Recipe
- 8 oz. of softened cream cheese
- 1 container of frozen cool whip 8 oz.
- 1 can of cream of coconut or coconut milk
- 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. of pumpkin pie spice
- Ideas for serving…
- Washed and cut fruit to dip with
- Graham crackers and/or Gingersnap Cookies
- Mix everything together
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for a couple of hours to firm and set up
- Serving Suggestions…serve with fruit, graham crackers and gingersnap cookies
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com