This Chewy Oatmeal Bar Cookie is packed with marshmallows, chocolate chips, and coconut flakes. These are so delicious. They are really like a chewy granola bar.
Chewy Oatmeal Bar Cookies
Are you looking for cookie bar recipes? Try some of my others, like:
- 1 cup of unsalted butter
- 1 & 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 4 cups of oatmeal
- 1 cup of coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
Now, on to the yumminess:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- This is so easy, mix everything together and just press into a 9×13″ baking pan
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Cut into bars while hot – When it’s first pulled out of the oven, it will seem gooey and will look like it will never stiffen into a bar, but it will. You have to give it some time to set (about and hour)
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com – recipes, fun foods, party ideas, and fun things to do with the whole family!
Adapted from Calvin Christian School Cookbook