Easy to make Egg Breakfast in a Muffin Tin. Add your favorite omelet ingredients. You can even make them ahead. Perfect for busy mornings.
Egg Breakfast in a Muffin Tin
Are you looking for Easy Breakfast Ideas? Check out some of my other recipes, like:
Ingredients for Eggs in a muffin tin:
- Eggs – 1 per muffin tin
- salt and pepper to taste
- spray grease
- add-ins like – shredded cheese, salsa, bacon, mushroom, green pepper, ham, or your favorite omelet toppings
- To start, whip up some eggs – about 1 per muffin mold on your tin. We cracked open a dozen for a dozen egg muffins
- Add salt and pepper and whisk in ( I would whisk in some shredded cheese at this point, but that’s because I LOVE cheese in my eggs!)
- Grease a muffin pan
- Add your filling
- Here. we are adding salsa
- Treat these like an omelet – add what you would order at a restaurant – My favorite is ham, cheese, and mushrooms or the Denver omelet
- Other ideas – cooked hash browns, sausage, cheese, sauteed onions, and peppers
- Pop them in the oven and let them bake around 15 – 20 minutes, checking them to make sure everything is cooked through
- This is what they’ll look like when they are done
- Serve them up with some extra toppings that compliment your creation
- And enjoy!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com – recipes, kid-friendly crafts, party ideas, fun foods, and fun things to do with the whole family!