Transform your breakfast with a delicious twist. Use your waffle iron to make this quick shortcut breakfast treat that will transform Cinnabon Rolls into a warm, gooey waffle with Cinnabon flavors in every bite.
One of my favorite meals to go out for is breakfast. I love going to Cracker Barrel and getting their delicious buttermilk pancakes, or their hashbrowns casserole. Of course, sometimes it’s nice to stay home and have a homemade breakfast like this cherry and cream cheese crescent roll ring.
This breakfast is what I would call semi-homemade. Press refrigerated cinnamon rolls onto your waffle maker, close it up, and wait for the green light. It doesn’t get much easier than that.
It’s as simple as that.
Recipe for Shortcut Cinnabon Waffles
- Waffle Maker
- 17 oz. Pillsbury Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls with icing
- Spray waffle maker with cooking spray
- For each waffle, place a roll onto the heated waffle iron
- Bake 3-4 minutes or until dough is cooked through
- Remove waffle
- Add icing to waffle and serve
~ Melissa – Kid Friendly Things To Do