Make cinnamon rolls with a twist using your waffle iron. It’s a fun way to add something new to breakfast with the family. Come on in and I’ll show you how easy it is to make these Shorcut Cinnabon Waffles…
Press refrigerated cinnamon rolls onto your waffle maker, close it up, and wait for the green light.
It’s as simple as that.
Here’s the recipe for Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Waffles…Print
Cinnabon Waffles – Kid Friendly Things To Do
Shortcut cinnamon roll waffles.
- 1 can of Pillsbury Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls with icing
- Waffle Maker
- Spray waffle maker with cooking spray
- For each waffle, place a roll onto the heated waffle iron
- Bake 3-4 minutes or until dough is cooked through
- Remove waffle
- Add icing to waffle and serve
~ Melissa – Kid Friendly Things To Do