These Easy Banana Nut Muffins are moist and loaded with delicious flavor. Perfect for breakfast, brunch or a comfort food snack. Old fashioned and great to the last bite. Come on in and I’ll share this easy to make recipe with you…
Easy Banana Nut Muffins
I can tell you this…These didn’t last long on the counter.
They are the perfect size for a quick breakfast or afternoon snack. My favorite way to eat banana bread is warmed up with a dollop of butter.
How Long will Banana Nut Muffins Last?
- Banana Muffins stored at room temperature should last 2-3 days.
How Do You Store Banana Muffins?
- Banana Muffins can be placed in an airtight container or a zip tight bag. It is a good idea to place a paper towel in the container with the banana muffins to soak up any moisture.
Can you Freeze Banana Muffins?
- Banana Muffins can be stored in a freezer for up to 3 months. Store in a freezer proof bag with wax paper between the muffins. To thaw muffins, let them sit out at room temperature to thaw or microwave over a paper towel until thawed
Do you like to bake? Try these delicious recipes…
Here is the printable recipe for Banana Nut Muffins…Print
Easy Banana Nut Muffins | Kid Friendly Things To Do
Easy to make muffins that are the perfect snack, breakfast or brunch item.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Total Time: 16 minute
- Yield: 2 dozen 1x
- 1 & 3/4 cup of unsifted all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 2 ripe bananas – mashed
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. of buttermilk
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 & 1/2 cups of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of oil – like canola or corn
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
- Grease muffin tins
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and salt
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix
- Pour batter into muffin tins – until they are about 3/4 of the way full
- Bake for 20-25 minutes – or until golden and a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out clean
- To avoid wet and sticky muffins – Store in a closed container with paper towel