Dreamsicles or as some people call them – Creamsicles were a childhood favorite of mine. I just loved the flavor of orange, and cream together. Now, it’s fun to see my kids enjoying that same combination of flavors. I still love it, too. When I made this orange Orange Dreamsicle Jello Salad Recipe, you better believe, I made one for myself, as well. 😉 Here’s the recipe:
Orange Dreamsicle Salad Recipe
This is such a creamy, refreshing dessert!
How Long will this Orange Jello Salad last in the refrigerator?
- Covered and stored in the refrigerator can last up to five days
Is Jello Salad a salad or a dessert?
- My mom would have served it as a salad, but I call it a dessert. It’s a really good side at potlucks.
Here’s a quick video on how I made this Creamsicle Salad Recipe…
Orange Dreamsicle Jello Salad Recipe with Video
A blend of orange and cream flavors for a refreshing dessert!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 8 cups 1x
- Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water. Stir until completely dissolved
- Transfer the gelatin mixture to a bowl to cool off, and start to thicken
- Once the mixture has started to gel, and thicken, fold in the mandarin oranges with their juices
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, mix the whipped cream and cream cheese together
- Add the orange mixture to the cream mixture, and fold in
- Refrigerate, covered overnight or several hours
- Mix again just before serving
- Serving suggestion – Serve with whipped topping, and enjoy!
If you enjoyed this post: Orange Dreamsicle or Creamsicle Jello Salad Recipe – don’t forget to follow along for more free recipes, crafts, DIY, Home & Garden, and so much more!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com