Loaded with marshmallow fluff, milk chocolate and graham crackers, these S’mores Cookie Bars are the perfect summer treat. In cookie bar form, you can have the delicious taste of a S’more without the work of building a campfire.
S’mores Cookie Bars
S’mores bars have all of the quality of a campfire S’more packed into the form of a soft and chewy cookie bar.
They are perfect for summer picnics or a fun summer treat.
Tips and Tricks for Making S’mores Bars
- Do use non stick aluminum foil to line the pan. This will make the bars a no fuss mess. When the bars are gone, simply lift the foil and throw it away
- Don’t try to substitute mini marshmallows in the recipe. They will not cook well like the fluff. They will dissolve into virtually nothing
- You can easily make S’mores Bars in advance. They will last at room temperature for up to 1 week
How do you store S’mores Bars?
- S’mores Bars will last on the counter, at room temperature for 3-4 days. Cover S’mores and they will last a little longer – up to 1 week
How Do You Make S’mores Cookie Bars?
- Mix the flour, graham crackers, baking powder and salt to make a dough
- Push half of the dough into the bottom of a baking pan
- Spread fluff over dough
- Sprinkle chocolate chips
- Drop the rest of the dough onto the chocolate chips
Here’s The Recipe for you…
The Best S’mores Cookie Bars | Kid Friendly Things To Do
S’mores Cookie Bars are the perfect and easy S’more treat for summer
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 cups of graham crackers
- 1 tsp. of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. of salt
- 1 cup of unsalted butter – softened
- 1&1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 cups of Marshmallow Fluff
- 2 cups of milk chocolate chips
- optional – snack size Hershey Bars
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Line a 9×13 inch pan with non-stick foil
- In a Mixer – mix flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, and salt
- Add butter, brown sugar and eggs
- Mix until combined
- Press half of the dough into the bottom of the baking pan
- To that dough spread the fluff
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the fluff
- Drop the rest of the dough over the chocolate chips in clumps
- Bake for 35 minutes
- After the bars have cooled you can add the optional Hershey Bar pieces for a more authentic S’more look
- The S’mores bars should last up to a few days on the counter – covered, they should last a week