Boy, does this recipe take me back! I haven’t made this Holiday Punch in forever! Just the other day, I was strumming through my homemade recipe booklet and found this. I made it last Sunday as a treat for the kids as we decorated the house. It was a huge hit! They loved it! The traditional Holiday Punch with Raspberry Sherbert and Cranberry Continues! Come on in, and I’ll share the recipe with you and your family:
I love how easy this recipe is to make, and the kids love to help!
Here’s Mom’s Recipe for Easy Raspberry Sherbert and Cranberry Holiday PunchPrint
Mom’s Recipe for Easy Raspberry Sherbert and Cranberry Holiday Punch
- 2 (12 oz.) Frozen Fruit Punch Concentrate
- 1 (12 oz.) Frozen Cranberry Juice Concentrate
- 1 (2 liter) Lemon-Lime Soda
- 1 Qt. of Raspberry Sorbet
- A little while (maybe about 30 minutes) before your party, dinner, or whatever the occasion, position your punch bowl
- Add to the punch bowl, the frozen juice concentrates
- Add the soda and stir until the concentrate dissolves, or if your too busy, just come back and check on it in a few minutes, then stir until dissolved
- Scoop the entire container of Sorbet over the liquid and just let the Sorbet float around
- Serve and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 10
My top Amazon Picks for this recipe: