I think I have time to cram one more Amazing Appetizer recipe in before we are knee-deep in the holiday bustle. These Slow Cooker Little Smokies are a delicious appetizer for any occasion – including the holidays, game day, and any other party or event.
Slow Cooker Little Smokies
It’s a delicious appetizer that couldn’t be easier to make. When scrambling to pull off a flawless holiday party, you need those easy appetizers like this guacamole recipe, classic spinach dip in a bread bowl, and this amazing taco dip with salsa and cream cheese.
- Slow Cooker Little Smokies
- What Goes Good with Little Smokies?
- What are some other Bite-Sized Appetizers to serve with Little Smokies?
- How Many Little Smokies Are in a Package?
- Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Slow Cooker Sausage Recipe…
- How do you Make Slow Cooker Cocktail Sausage (Little Smokies)?
- Recipe Printable
- Easy Slow Cooker Little Smokies
The sauce these Little Cocktail Sausages cook in is so good.
With only 3 ingredients, you can whip this up in a snap.
Set your slow cooker on and get on with all of the other stuff you have to do to make all of that magic happen
What Goes Good with Little Smokies?
- Baked Beans
- Cole Slaw
- Grilled Vegetables
- Roasted Potatoes
What are some other Bite-Sized Appetizers to serve with Little Smokies?
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Bites
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Sweet Potato Bites
- Hidden Valley Ranch Pinwheels
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Fried Mozzarella Bites
How Many Little Smokies Are in a Package?
- About 40 Little Smokies are in a package
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Slow Cooker Sausage Recipe…
[box] Crock-Pot 7 Quart Programma...Shop on AmazonReynolds Kitchens Slow Cook...Shop on Amazon TRU Triple Buffet Server, 3...Shop on Amazon AOOSY Serving Spoons x 3, S...Shop on Amazon Update International PC-F10...Shop on Amazon DELLING 8 Inch Rectangular ...Shop on Amazon 100pcs Square Dessert Plate...Shop on Amazon[/box]
How do you Make Slow Cooker Cocktail Sausage (Little Smokies)?
- Pour the maple syrup and hickory brown sugar barbecue sauce into the slow cooker.
- Add the little Smokies cocktail sausage and stir to coat
- Place the lid on the slow cooker
- Cook on high for about 2 hours or low for 4+ hours
Easy Slow Cooker Little Smokies
- slow cooker
- 1&1/2 cups Hickory and Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce
- ½ cup Maple Syrup
- 2 lbs. Cocktail Sausages (Little Smokies)
- Optional – add a liner the slow cooker
- Pour the bbq sauce and syrup into the slow cooker
- Add the sausage and fold into the sauce
- Place lid on slow cooker
- Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 to 6 hours