These Baked Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potato Bites Appetizers on a toothpick are simply delicious. They are the perfect easy finger food for your holiday party. Come on in and I’ll share this recipe for these Delicious Sweet Potato Bites…
These bites are always a crowd pleaser.
Make sure you have plenty on hand, because they will be gone fast.
They’d also be a great Super Bowl Appetizer.
How Do You Make Sweet Potato Bites?
Cut the sweet potatoes into bite-sized pieces. Toss them in the chicken broth, butter and spice mixture. Wrap a piece of bacon around each coated sweet potato bite. Insert a toothpick to hold it in place and coat in brown sugar. Bake and serve.
Do you need more easy appetizer recipes?
Check out the links, below…
Here are my top Amazon Picks for these Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potato Bites Appetizer Recipe…
Finally, here’s the recipe for Sweet Potato Bites…
Baked Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potato Bites Appetizers | Kid Friendly Things To Do
These Baked Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potato Bites Appetizers on a toothpick are simply delicious. They are the perfect easy finger food for your holiday party.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 2 dozen 1x
- 1/4 cup of melted unsalted butter
- 1/2 t of salt
- 1/2 t of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 t of cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp. of chicken broth
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled, and cut into bite-sized cubes – about an inch
- *you should have approximately 28 pieces of sweet potato bites
- 1 lb. of bacon, cut into halves
- *there are approximately 14 pieces of bacon in one pound
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar – loose not packed
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Line a deep baking dish with parchment paper
- Using a large bowl, mix the melted butter, spices and broth together
- Toss the sweet potatoes into the mixture, tossing to coat them
- Get your toothpicks, bacon, and brown sugar ready
- Wrap each sweet potato cube with bacon, insert toothpick into bacon and potato to secure the bacon,
- roll into sugar, place in baking pan…repeat
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until bacon is cooked, and sweet potatoes are tender
- Serve with ranch dressing or your favorite ranch dip
Adapted from Taste of Home – Find the original recipe, and more at TasteofHome.com
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com