Over the past month, I have made these warm cheesy bread loaves for three different holiday occasions. But, this is the first time I was able to snap a picture before they were devoured! These are seriously delicious! And, the fun thing is, you can change the toppings to whatever “floats your boat”! Have fun with it!
Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- 2 loaves of Italian Bread
- 1 &1/2 cups of Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 cup of Shredded Cheese – I used a Monterrey Jack & Cheddar Mixture – but you can use Mozzarella, or Cheddar too!
- Toppings – Some Ideas are : sliced green olives, roasted peppers, roasted garlic, Caramelized Onions & chopped artichoke hearts
- Slice the loaves into two halves
- In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, shredded cheese and garlic powder
- Spread the mayonnaise mixture evenly onto the bread halves
- Add your choice of toppings
- Place bread under the broiler for about 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese and mayonnaise mixture is golden and bubbly
- Remove and slice
- Serve warm!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com