Pizza Stuffed Shells Pasta is the perfect easy recipe for those busy nights. It’s a huge hit with the whole family and so delicious. Make it with just a few ingredients and make it in a snap. Come on in and I’ll share my recipe for Pizza Stuffed Shells…
Pizza Stuffed Shells
These were such a big hit from the creations to the final result. So fun!
My kids never jumped into cooking with me as fast as they did with this Stuffed Shells Individual Pizzas. They had a blast customizing their own pasta shells into individual pizzas.
You can really modify each pasta and make each one unique. There are so many fun ingredients to choose from. The possibilities with these stuffed shells are endless.
Do your pasta shells need to be boiled before baking?
- Yes. You should boil the pasta shells according to your package directions. Include a few extra shells to replace those that split open
Can Pizza Stuffed Shells be stored?
- Yes. If you have leftovers, store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-5 days
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this recipe:
Here’s a quick video to show you how we made our Pizza Stuffed Shells…
Here’s the recipe for Pizza Stuffed ShellsPrint
Stuffed Shells Individual Pizzas
Have fun creating your own pizzas!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 24 Shells 1x
- 2 lbs. of large shell pasta – about 24 shells
- 1 large pot of water + 2 tsp. of salt
- 2 (14 oz.) jars of pizza sauce
- 12 oz. of shredded mozzarella cheese
- various pizza toppings – pepperoni, olives, broccoli, mushrooms, cooked shredded chicken, etc…
- 9 x 13 pan
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cook the pasta shells in the water and salt combination, according to the package directions
- Drain and rinse
- Spoon 1 cup of sauce into the bottom of the pan
- Set out your cheese, sauce and toppings
- Start stuffing your shells with a spoonfull of sauce, cheese and toppings – amounts will vary depending on everyone’s individual tastes
- Spoon the rest of the sauce over the shells
- If desired – Sprinkle more cheese on top
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until the cheese is nice and melted
- Don’t overcook the shells. They will start to loose their shape and fall apart