Deviled eggs are a staple for the Easter table. This recipe is no doubt, a crowd-pleasing winner. Not only are these eggs a classic creamy and delicious deviled egg, they are easy to make. I know that you’ll want to hold onto this recipe for future holidays. Come on in and I’ll share the recipe for Creamy Dijon Deviled Eggs – The Best Deviled Egg Recipe…
Creamy Dijon Mustard Deviled Eggs – the Best!…
Dijon mustard gives these eggs an extra zing.
These eggs have a perfect mixture of creamy goodness that you look for in a Deviled Egg.
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Classic Creamy Deviled Egg Recipe…
Creamy Dijon Deviled Eggs
The best creamy Deviled Eggs Recipe
- Prep Time: 20 min.
- Cook Time: 5 min.
- Total Time: 25 min.
- Yield: 1 dozen 1x
- 6 Hard-boiled eggs
- 2 &1/2 Tbsp. softened cream cheese
- 1/2 c of mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- Place eggs in a large saucepan, and cover them with 1 inch of water. Bring the water to a rolling boil. Remove the pan from heat, but let the eggs continue to sit in the heated water for about 15 minutes.
- Run the eggs under cold water, and keep them in ice water, as you get started on the creamy mixture
- In a large bowl mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper
- Peel the eggs
- cut them in half
- Holding the egg halves over the cream mixture, gently squeeze the whites releasing the cooked yellow portion into the cream mixture or scoop the yellow out into the bowl
- Mash with a fork until smooth, and stir in
- Spoon mixture into the egg whites
- Cover with plastic wrap – refrigerate up to 8 hours
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh cilantro
Adapted from Taste of Home – Find the original and more at TasteofHome.com
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com