We love this fresh tomato relish on our grilled fish. But, I think it would be perfect for crackers, on steak, feta cheese snacks, Bruschetta, hot dogs, or on top of fish tacos. It’s the perfect tomato relish to have on hand for chicken and steaks, too.
When you are grilling in the summer, sides are essential to making your meal well-rounded. This easy tomato relish is the perfect topping for all of your grilling recipes. It’s the perfect complement to any meat like steak or a whole grilled chicken. You might even brave this relish on a hamburger, fresh off the grill.
It’s really an all-purpose relish.
This recipe should keep for up to two weeks, so you’ll have a chance to try it along with several dishes.
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Tomato Relish Recipe…
Here’s the Handy Dandy Printable
Tomato & Onion Relish
- 1 lb. Cherry Tomatoes – Halved
- 1 tsp. mustard powder
- 1 tbsp. Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro – minced
- ¼ cup spanish olives sliced
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. capers
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Serve over your grilled fish, chicken, Brushetta, fish tacos, or hot dogs! Enjoy!