We love this fresh tomato relish on our grilled fish. But, I think it would be perfect for crackers, and feta cheese snacks, Bruschetta, hot dogs, or on top of fish tacos. It’s the perfect tomato relish to have on hand for chicken and steaks, too. Come on in and I’ll share the recipe for Tomato Relish with you…
You might even brave this relish on a hamburger, fresh off the grill.
It’s really an all-purpose relish.
This recipe should keep for up to two weeks, so you’ll have a chance to try it along with several dishes.
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Tomato Relish Recipe…
Here’s the Handy Dandy PrintablePrint
Tomato & Onion Relish
Perfect relish for hot dogs, Bruschetta, grilled fish or chicken!
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- 1 lb. of Cherry Tomatoes – Halved
- 1 tsp. of mustard powder
- 1 TbspRice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro – minced
- 1/4 cup of sliced spanish olives
- 1 tsp. of kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. of capers
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Serve over your grilled fish, chicken, Brushetta, fish tacos, or hot dogs! Enjoy!