You are going to love this easy 30 Minute Marinade for Steak Skewers. It’s the perfect marinade for busy nights and those nights that you can’t figure out what to cook for dinner. You can throw slices of steak, chicken or pork in a bag of marinade for a quick 30 minutes, and it tastes exactly like it’s been soaking all night. Love the shortcuts. Come on in an I’ll share this simple Steak Skewer Recipe and Quick Marinade…
The whole family, from age 5 to 75 devoured these. I think they are perfect for taking to summer BBQ’s, or even appetizers for the holidays! Heck, we used them as our main course. They’re just good, y’all, in whatever form or fashion you decide!
What steak is best for kabobs?
- Sirloin from the top, Strip Steak and Tenderloin are all great steaks that hold flavor quickly
How do you grill kebabs?
- Oil the grate. Turn the grill on and let it heat up. Add skewers to grill. If the skewers are wooden, make sure they have been pre-soaked. Flip the steak skewers after 5 minutes. Grill 5 more minutes and remove from grill.
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Steak Skewers Recipe…
How to make Easy Steak Skewers with Marinade…
- Cut steaks into thin strips
- Using a large gallon zip tight bag, add the marinade ingredients – such as soy sauce, sugar, oil, garlic, hot pepper sauce, pepper flakes, seeds, and onions
- Place stripped steak into the bag for 30 or more minutes
- Remove the steak strips and skewer them
- Grill for 5 minutes on each side
Here’s the recipe for Easy Steak Skewers with MarinadePrint
Easy Steak Skewers with 30 Minute Marinade
Delicious Steak on a Stick for appetizers or a meal
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 12 skewers 1x
- 3 lbs. of sirloin tip, thin cut (you can double the amount – if you need more)
- 3 Tbsp. of sugar
- 1/3 cup of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of canola oil
- 4 Tbsp. of sesame seeds
- 2 tsp. of minced garlic
- 1&1/2 tsp. of hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 tsp. of red pepper flakes
- Green onions, sliced
- Using kitchen sheers, or a knife cut the steaks into thin strips
- Sprinkle with the sugar
- In a large ziplock bag, add the soy sauce, oil, only 3 of the 4 Tbsp. of sesame seeds, garlic, pepper sauce, and flakes
- Mix well
- Add the steak, and seal the bag
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or longer
- When you’re ready to grill, take the bag out, and skewer the meat
- Discard the bag of juices
- Grill the skewered meat over medium heat for about 5 minutes per side, or until desired doneness
- Sprinkle with more sesame seeds, and green onion slices
These make a dozen appetizers or enough to feed 4 people. You can double the amount of meat to feed more. You should have enough marinade to cover it.
Hey there! If you enjoyed this post on 30 Minute Marinade Sirloin Tip Steak Stick Skewers – then don’t forget to come and hang out with me in my social places! Can’t wait to see you there!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com