This Greek Pasta Salad couldn’t be easier to make. I love recipes that require very little prep. This, my friend, is one of those. It’s not just easy though, it’s absolutely delicious. The perfect side to take to potlucks or a great pasta salad for your family dinner.
Greek Pasta Salad
This salad recipe will feed a large crowd. I served this to a really big group and still had some leftovers to take to the potluck. Some other great salad recipes that are perfect for a potluck are this seven layer basil salad, and Ramen Noodle Salad. Another salad of a different type is this old-fashioned Waldorf Salad. It is sweet and delicious.
My favorite part of this recipe is the Roasted Cherry Peppers. They have a nice crunch along with a sweet yet spicy taste. The combination of flavors is a perfect balance.
More Pasta Salads
Finally right?!…here’s your recipe:
- 2 boxes of Bow Tie pasta
- 2 cups Greek vinaigrette
- 2 cups of cherry tomatoes - halved
- 1 medium red onion - chopped fine
- 1 9 oz. jar of Kalamata Olives - sliced
- 1 jar of roasted cherry peppers
- 1 cup of fresh parsley
- 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package of Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 pkg. of sliced pepperoni
- Cook the pasta, drain, rinse, and let cool
- In a large bowl, add the rest of the ingredients, and mix together
- Add the cooled pasta, toss to coat
- Cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com