This easy bean dip is perfect for camping trips or making over the backyard grill for your summer potlucks.
Easy Bean Dip
The family didn’t waste any time attacking this simple camping dip. I love seeing them enjoy time around the picnic table together and I especially love these simple-to-make treats. This recipe is perfect for summer nights and camping trips.
This is the good old-fashioned comfort food kind of yummy. I remember looking forward to the meals around the campfire. My mom always had the most delicious camping recipes. We don’t go camping that often, anymore, but it’s still fun to enjoy the same style of food on the grill.
Table of contents
My top Amazon picks for this camping appetizer
Here’s the printable for this easy-to-make dip
3 Ingredient Campfire Dip
- 1 foil cake pan
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 15 oz. Chili Beans in Chili Sauce – do not drain
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Corn or Tortilla Chips for serving
- Spread cream cheese over the bottom of the foil pan
- Add the beans with the sauce and spread out
- Top with shredded cheese
- Over the grill or a grate over the campfire, cook for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and center is bubbly
- Serve with chips
- That’s it! Enjoy the yumminess
nutrition facts are only an estimate
Baking in Oven:
- To bake in the oven, place the baking dish on a cooking sheet to catch any spills
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the center is bubbly