The best Greek Pizza Recipe. Loaded with hummus, Feta cheese, Greek Olives, Delicious Artichokes and more. It’s so easy to make and sure to be a big hit! Come on in and I’ll share the recipe for this Greek Pizza…
Greek Pizza Recipe
Using already made Naan Flatbread as a crust makes this Greek Pizza really easy to make. But, you can use a homemade or store bought crust as a replacement.
This pizza is loaded with Greek classics, like hummus, feta, tomatoes, greek olives and more.
I grilled our pizzas, but if you don’t have access to a grill, you can easily bake this Greek Pizza in the oven.
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Greek Pizza Recipe…
Finally, here’s the Recipe for this Delicious Greek Pizza:
Greek Pizza Recipe
Grilled pizza that is as beautiful as it is delicious!
- Prep Time: 5 min.
- Cook Time: 5 - 10 min.
- Total Time: 14 minute
- Yield: 2 flatbread pizzas or 2 small crust pizzas 1x
- 1 jar of quartered artichoke hearts – drained
- 1 cup of grape tomatoes – halved
- 1/2 cup of pitted Greek olives – halved
- 1/2 cup of fresh parsley – chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 (7 oz., or larger) container of Original Classic Flavor Hummus Spread
- 2 Naan Flatbreads
- 1 container of crumbled Traditional Feta Cheese
- In a medium bowl, mix the artichokes, tomatoes, olives, parsley, oil, and pepper
- Spread the hummus evenly onto the Naan bread
- Add the topping mixture
- Grill over low/medium heat for about 5 minutes
- Remove from grill, and sprinkle feta cheese liberally over both pizzas
- Slice, and serve
- A little trick that I like to use over my gas grill is turning every other burner off. I move the pizzas around letting them cook over direct heat, and sometimes over indirect heat to avoid charring the bottom
- You can also use a baking sheet, pizza stone or pizza sheet pan as a barrier between the crust and the flame
- Bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes or until the crust has become crisp and hummus is heated through
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com
This Post Has 5 Comments
I so enjoy your site and your recipes. Would you please consider adding a print option so we can enjoy your recipes a little more easily. Thank you!!
Hi, Your recipe looks delicious. This grilled greek naan pizza is definitely worth trying it. I am definitely gonna make this at home. Thanks for sharing.
Hi, Your recipe looks delicious. This grilled greek naan pizza is definitely worth trying it.
I have tried your recipe and it was delicious and amazing. Everybody loved it.
I’m so glad that you all loved it! Thank you so, so much for coming back to tell me.