A Kool-Aid Slushie is a fun way to cool down on hot summer days. They are easy to make and so delicious. Just grab yourself a bag of ice and some yummy Kool-Aid flavor packets for this fun summer treat. Come on in and I’ll share this simple Kool-Aid Slushie Recipe
Table of contents
I couldn’t believe how much fun these were to make. We always enjoy summer drinks. The more fun, the better. Besides this delicious drink, my recipe for a Shirley Temple Drink is always a big hit that you might like to try. If you like making fun drinks with or for the kids, you might like my Vanilla & Chocolate Chip Cookie Milkshake Recipe or myTropical Smoothie Recipe.
I had bought several different flavors of Kool-Aid for a fun day of slushies.
Out of all of the flavor packets, blue was the most requested. They didn’t care which flavor, but they wanted it blue.
Go figure. Luckily there are a lot of blue choices in the Kool-Aid section.
There are so many flavors of Kool-Aid Mixes available. Some include…Strawberry Kiwi, Grape, Orange, Mixed Berry, Blue Raspberry Lemonade, Mango, Cherry, and so many more
Mix water, ice, a kool-aid flavor packet, and sugar in a blender and blend until smooth
Blue Raspberry is the most requested slushie from kids
Are you ready to make this fun Kool-Aid Slushie? Let’s make sure you have everything you’ll need
- water – it should be cold water. You don’t want your ice to melt and end up with a melted and warm slush
- Kool-Aid drink packet (any flavor) – As I said before, any flavor will do but the most requested “color” from my kids is always blue
- Ice – This recipe uses a lot of ice. I always just grab a bag of ice from the grocery store or the gas station. But, did you know you can get bags of ice from the McDonald’s Drive-through? Someone recently told me that. I haven’t tried it yet, but I thought I’d share that information
- sugar – granulated sugar for this recipe
For this frozen Kool-Aid drink, you’ll want to have a blender on hand to blend this recipe. If you don’t have a big blender then, you can always use those small portable blenders, but you’ll need to divide the ingredients to fit them in. I just recently bought a Ninja Blender (the bottom of the line) at Target. I’ll include an Amazon link to the one that I use.
How do you make Kool-Aid Slushies?
- Place water, Kool-Aid powder, sugar, and ice in a blender
- Blend until smooth
Here’s a quick video to show you how to make these yummy Summer Drinks…
Kool-Aid Slushie Recipe
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 Kool-Aid packet
- ½ cup sugar
- 4 cups ice
- Add everything to the blender
- Blend until smooth
- try mixing Kool-Aid flavors for a fun new flavor
This Post Has 5 Comments
I haven tried it ye t but I know it will be delicious!
How many servings will this make for the measurements given?
Thank you for asking. I will update the recipe card to show the amount…The recipe makes generous 2 (16 oz.) servings, or 4 8 oz. servings.
How about some fresh strawberries dipped in with strawberry kool aid
That would be delicious!