This Creamy Cornbread Casserole using Jiffy Cornbread Mix is moist and delicious. With both sour cream and cream-style corn in the recipe, the texture is as moist as it gets. Jiffy provides this recipe with a shortcut to delicious melt-in-your-mouth cornbread casserole that’s ready to pop in the oven within minutes…
Cornbread Casserole using Jiffy
Cream Style Corn and Sour Cream make this Cornbread Casserole moist and delicious.
I prefer to eat a slice warm with a dollop of butter. It’s heavenly!
What goes well with cornbread?
- barbecue chicken
- roasted chicken or pork
- buttered vegetables
- fried chicken
- holiday turkey
How do you reheat cornbread?
- You can either heat pieces of cornbread on a plate for 30 seconds in the microwave or place foil on the baking dish and reaheat it in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees
How long will cornbread last?
- 3-4 days covered in the refrigerator
Here’s a Quick Video to show you how I made this recipe…
Creamy Cornbread Casserole Using Jiffy
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 tbsp. butter melted (1/2 stick) unsalted
- 1 8.5 oz. Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 15 oz. sweet corn – drained
- 1 15 oz. cream-style corn
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all of the ingredients – (except for corn) together in a large bowl
- Fold in corn
- Pour into a greased 2 qt. casserole dish
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the middle of the cornbread
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com