This Creamy Cornbread Casserole using Jiffy Cornbread Mix is moist and delicious. With both sour cream and cream style corn in the recipe, the texture is as moist as it gets. Jiffy provides this recipe with a shortcut to delicious melt in your mouth cornbread casserole that’s ready to pop in the oven within minutes…
Cornbread Casserole using Jiffy
Cream Style Corn and Sour Cream make this Cornbread Casserole moist and delicious.
I prefer to eat a slice warm with a dollop of butter. It’s heavenly!
What goes well with cornbread?
- barbecue chicken
- roasted chicken or pork
- buttered vegetables
How do you reheat cornbread?
- You can either heat pieces of cornbread on a plate for 30 seconds in the microwave or place foil on the baking dish and reaheat it in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees
How long will cornbread last?
- 3-4 days covered in the refrigerator
Here’s a Quick Video to show you how I made this recipe…
Creamy Cornbread Casserole Using Jiffy
Creamy Cornbread Casserole
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40-45 minuts
- Total Time: 13 minute
- Yield: 6-8 servings 1x
- 1 large egg
- 1 c of sour cream
- 1/2 stick of melted unsalted butter
- 1 (8.5 oz.) box of Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 T sugar
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 (15 oz.) can of sweet corn – drained
- 1 (15 0z.) can of cream-style corn
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all of the ingredients – (except for corn) together in a large bowl
- Fold in corn
- Pour into a greased 2 qt. casserole dish
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the middle of the cornbread
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com