This easy peasy taco dip is a huge hit with both family and friends. I used to make two around the holidays – one for my nephews, and one for the rest of the family. Perfect for game day, parties, potlucks, and holiday gatherings. Come on in and I’ll share this delicious Taco Dip recipe with Cream Cheese and Salsa…
Easy Taco Dip with Cream Cheese and Salsa:
Here’s some good advice for this dip. Invite several people over to enjoy this dip with you, so you don’t eat it all yourself. Once you start dipping, it’s tough to walk away from.
What Can I Dip Into my Taco Dip?
- Tortilla Chips
- Flat Bread
What are some toppings you can add to your taco dip?
- shredded lettuce
- pickled jalapenos
- chives – sliced
- purple onions – diced
- black olives – sliced
- tomatoes – chopped, diced, or sliced
- shredded cheese
How long will Taco Dip with Cream Cheese and Salsa Last in the fridge?
- Covered and refrigerated, this dip should last about 1 week. The toppings, however, like tomatoes may get soggy. Remove any toppings that aren’t fresh and replace with fresh toppings or leave them off altogether.
What are some other quick and easy dips that are good for a potluck or party?
Here’s a quick video to show you how easy it is to make this delicious dip…
Here is the Printable Recipe:Print
Easy Peasy Taco Dip
This dip is a huge hit with both family and friends!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: none
- Total Time: 43 minute
- Yield: 8-10 servings 1x
- 12 oz. of cream cheese – softened
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of salsa
- 1/2 packet of taco seasoning – more if you prefer a stronger fiesta flavor
- Fiesta shredded cheese mix
- Chopped tomato
- Sliced olives
- Lettuce Leaves
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, salsa and seasoning mix
- Optional – In a serving dish place a border of lettuce leaves
- Fill in with dip
- Sprinkle chopped tomatoes, shredded cheese and olives. You’re Done! Yum!
- **You can make this in advance and refrigerate in an airtight container until your ready
Adapted from Treasury of Christmas
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com