I love the classic, simple and delicious recipes. This recipe is all that and more. It’s perfect for game days, holidays, and gooey, cheesy crustless pizza fixes. Come on and I’ll share the recipe for Classic Quick and Easy Hot Pizza Dip Recipe With Cream Cheese with you…
Quick and Easy Pizza Dip
Of course, the crustless is pointless when you add bread slices as I did. But, it’s so worth it!
When we go out to eat, my favorite part of the meal is appetizers. They are also my favorite part of any holiday. I always gravitate toward the dips, like this recipe for The Best Taco Dip , one of my personal favorite appetizer recipes is this Warm Artichoke Dip , or this delicious Slow Cooker Queso Dip
Table of contents
You could easily add toppings to this pizza dip. Pepperoni or cooked veggies would be delicious.
With layers that include a delicious cream cheese mixture, cheese, sauce, and then more cheese – the flavor is packed in every single bite!
Here’s a short video of this easy-to-make yumminess…
Here’s the recipe for Classic Quick and Easy Hot Pizza Dip Recipe With Cream Cheese
Hot Pizza Dip Recipe with Cream Cheese
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. garlic salt
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- ½ cup traditional jar pizza sauce
- In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese and spices together
- spread the mixture onto the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate
- Top with 1/2 of the cheese
- Top with pizza sauce and spread out
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the sauce
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and turning golden brown
- Serve with crackers, bread, breadsticks and/or sliced bell peppers
~Melissa – Kid Friendly Things To Do