I’ve been wanting to share the Crockpot Queso Dip with your for a while. I’ve tested out a few recipes, that were not share-worthy, but this one definitely is. I took this recipe to our Superbowl party and it was a huge success. It’s so yummy. Come on in, and I’ll share the recipe with you:
I love the simple recipes that you can just dump into the crockpot and walk away. Just let the crockpot do its magic.
This makes a sizeable portion, too. It’s perfect for feeding a crowd.
Check out more Mexican Themed Recipes…
Here’s a quick video to show you how I made this Easy Queso Blanco Dip…
Here’s the recipe for you:
Slow Cooker White Queso Dip
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 12-15 servings 1x
- 2 (4 oz.) cans of diced green chiles
- 1 can of diced tomatoes with chiles
- 2 (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1&1/2 lbs. of white American cheese
- 1&1/2 Tbsp. of salted butter
- 1 Tbsp. of chopped jalapenos – you can use fresh or from a jar
- 3 Tbsp. of fresh cilantro, or partially dried
- 3/4 cup of milk
- Drain the cans of chiles and the diced tomatoes
- Then just throw it all into the crockpot
- Place the lid on and cook on low heat until melted (around 2 hours)
- You can buy the white American Cheese at your grocery deli. They will cut a big chunk for you.
- Add more milk if it thickens up too much.
- To reheat – add a couple of Tbsp. of milk to thin out
~Melissa – Kid Friendly Things To Do