This Creamy Cucumber Salad Recipe with Sour Cream, Mayo and Dill is a nice refreshing side for those hot days of summer. It’s one of the most simple dishes I’ve made for my family. This is the perfect solution for all of your garden cucumbers and holiday sides. Come on in and I’ll share the recipe with you…
This is such a refreshing dish for your summer meals. When your garden is overflowing with cucumbers just slice them up for this delicious side!
It’s such a simple recipe. You can whip this up a batch of Creamy Cucumber Salad in a matter of minutes.
You can peel the cucumber if you prefer, but you don’t have to. It’s delicious either way.
Finally, Here’s the printable for my Creamy Cucumber Salad Recipe with Sour Cream, Mayo and Dill
Here are my top Amazon Picks for Creamy Cucumber Salad Recipe with Sour Cream, Mayo and Dill
Creamy Cucumber Salad Recipe with Sour Cream, Mayo and Dill
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 2 Tbsp. of fresh dill
- 4 cups of sliced cucumbers
- Mix the sour cream, mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, salt, and dill in a large bowl
- Add the sliced cucumbers and stir to coat them
- Cover this dish and place it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours so it’s nice, cold, and refreshing!
- Feel free to make this up to a day before. Just cover and refrigerate to store.
Are you looking for more sides and yummy dishes? Look no further…
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com