This copy-cat Chick-Fil-A Peppermint Milkshake is the perfect recipe to put you in the holiday spirit. Easy to make and so refreshing. Make this easy-to-make milkshake right in the comfort of your own home and enjoy the flavors of the season.
Copy-Cat Chick-fil-A Peppermint Milkshake
This is such a fun milkshake to make and enjoy with your family. I bet you’ll see nothing but smiling faces looking back at you when you hand them this yummy treat.
What I love about this recipe:
- It’s so easy to make – just throw everything into a blender and enjoy
- This is a fun holiday treat – A fun way to celebrate the season
- It’s a lot cheaper than going through the drive-thru
Make Ahead and Storage:
Can I Make Milkshakes Ahead of Time?
It is not suggested that milkshakes be made ahead of time. Even when re-frozen it just never really has the same texture as serving it right away
What is in a Chick-fil-A peppermint Milkshake?
Their milkshakes are vanilla ice cream based and peppermint flavored with white chocolate bits and peppermint candy – possibly peppermint bark
When does Chick-fil-A sell the Peppermint Milkshake?
This is a seasonal milkshake with a short window. Typically Chick-fil-A starts selling these milkshakes in November through the Christmas and holiday season and stops in January
Tips and Tricks:
- peppermint bark is typically sold around the holidays. Andes mints make a great version of peppermint bark that you can find around the holidays
- I think that a soft peppermint stick or soft peppermint candies are the best options for this shake. If you can’t find them, then you can use regular candy canes
- if you can find peppermint ice cream in your freezer section, then feel free to substitute that for the vanilla ice cream and omit the peppermint extract
If you are ready to try this peppermint milkshake, let’s make sure you have everything you’ll need:
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this recipe:
- vanilla ice cream
- milk – 2% or whole milk is preferred
- peppermint extract
- red food coloring
- peppermint bark
- soft peppermint sticks
How do you make these Milkshakes?
- In a blender, add all of the ingredients
- Blend until smooth
- Serve with whipped cream and a cherry
- Garnish with more peppermint sticks
More Copy-Cat Recipes
Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole
Copy-Cat Chick-Fil-A Peppermint Milkshake
- 4 cups of vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup of milk - 2% or whole milk
- 1 tsp. of peppermint extract
- ¼ tsp. of red food coloring
- 2 oz. of peppermint bark
- 5 soft peppermint sticks like Bob's sweet stripes or 1 cup of soft peppermint candy
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until well mixed
- Top with whipped cream and maraschino cherry
- optional: garnish with another peppermint stick