These Pecan Tassies have a delicious custard-like pecan filling. This pastry is one your guests will be popping into their mouth, over, and over, and over again! Come on in and I’ll share this Delicious Pecan Tassies Recipe…
I remember my mom making these pretty shortly after she stared attending Pampered Chef Parties. She used to come home and start making all of the delicious recipes that she sampled at the parties.
Out of all of the at home product parties, Pampered Chef is the only one I’ll say yes to every time.
The top picture shows the candied topping with with the custard filling and tasty pie crust bottom. What not to love about that combination?
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Pecan Tassies Recipe…
- 1/2 cup of soft unsalted butter
- 3 oz. of cream cheese
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 T unsalted butter – melted
- 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix the butter, and cream cheese until well blended
- Add flour, and mix in until a soft dough forms
- Roll the dough into 1 inch balls, and place each one into greased cups of a mini muffin tin pan
- Press the dough in the center with your thumb, and press the sides up to the top of the muffin tin cups
- Moving on to the filling,
- Combine the melted butter, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, and pecans
- Use a spoon to fill each pastry cup with some filling – level to the top of the pastry shell
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown
- Cool for a few minutes
- Use a knife to loosen any filling from the edges of the pan, and invert muffin tin to release the pastries
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com
If you liked this recipe, then chances are, we are meant to be friends. Don’t forget to connect with me in my social places.
Adapted from Pampered Chef