Make homemade Fudgesicles for a fun and refreshing summer treat. This Fudgesicle recipe is made with creamy chocolate pudding making the perfect combination of milky-rich chocolate. Kid-approved for taste and mom-approved for its’ easy recipe. Come on in and I’ll share the recipe with you…
Homemade Fudgesicle Recipe
I can attest that these Chocolate Fudgescicles are kid-approved.
After I made the fudgesicles; I set them in the freezer to set up for a few days. When I finally got around to taking pictures most of them were gone. My ten-year-old son looked at me and gave me that Randy Quaid in Christmas Vacation OK sign with a wink and a click of the cheek. Then he explained that the Fudgsicles were some of the best he’d ever had!
I was lucky to have four to take a photo of.
What is a Fudgesicle?
- A fudgesicle is creamy frozen chocolate on a stick
Can you freeze pudding?
- Although the texture of the pudding might change a bit, it can be frozen for up to three months
How long will Homemade Fudgesicles Last in the freezer?
- Homemade fudgesicles will last up to three months in the freezer
Here is the Printable Fudgsicle RecipePrint
Chocolate Pudding Fudgesicle Recipe | Kid Friendly Things To Do
Chocolate Fudgesicles are an easy summer treat to make for the kids to enjoy
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 2+ hours
- Yield: 1 dozen 1x
- 1 (3.4 oz.) package of chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups of milk – 2% or whole
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- in a medium sized saucepan – bring the pudding mix, milk and sugar to a boil
- cook, stirring for 2 minutes
- remove from heat and fold in heavy cream
- pour into popsicle molds, insert popsicle sticks, cover and freeze for at least 2 hours
- when ready, run molds under hot water to loosen the grip of the mold then pull popsicles out to enjoy
Feel free to substitute any flavor pudding mix for a different flavored popsicle