Make homemade Fudgesicles for a fun and refreshing summer treat. This Fudgsicle Recipe is made with creamy chocolate pudding making the perfect combination of milky rich chocolate. Kid approved for taste and mom approved for its’ easy recipe. Come on in and I’ll share the recipe with you…
Homemade Fudgesicle Recipe
I can attest that these Chocolate Fudgescicles are kid approved.
After I made the fudgesicles; I set them in the freezer to set up for a few days. When I finally got around to take pictures most of them were gone. My ten year old son looked at me, and gave me that Randy Quaid in Christmas Vacation OK sign with a wink and a click of the cheek. Then he explained that the Fudgsicles were some of the best he’d ever had!
I was lucky to have four to take a photo of.
What is a Fudgesicle?
- A fudgsicle is creamy frozen chocolate on a stick
Can you freeze pudding?
- Although the texture of the pudding might change a bit, it can be frozen for up to three months
How long will Homemade Fudgesicles Last in the freezer?
- Homemade fudgsicles will last up to three months in the freezer
Here is the Printable Fudgsicle RecipePrint
Chocolate Pudding Fudgesicle Recipe | Kid Friendly Things To Do
Chocolate Fudgesicles are an easy summer treat to make for the kids to enjoy
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 2+ hours
- Yield: 1 dozen 1x
- 1 (3.4 oz.) package of chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups of milk – 2% or whole
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- in a medium sized saucepan – bring the pudding mix, milk and sugar to a boil
- cook, stirring for 2 minutes
- remove from heat and fold in heavy cream
- pour into popsicle molds, insert popsicle sticks, cover and freeze for at least 2 hours
- when ready, run molds under hot water to loosen the grip of the mold then pull popsicles out to enjoy
Feel free to substitute any flavor pudding mix for a different flavored popsicle