Time to switch gears, and talk Turkey. Here are some of my favorite Thanksgiving Crafts from the past couple of Thanksgiving holidays with the kids. Perfect for crafting with your little ones…
Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids
It’s an Interactive Turkey Craft for the little kids! Here’s the link to learn how to make this cutie!
- Don’t forget the turkey to go with the chalkboard mat. Here’s the instructions on that
- So cute! Let the kids make their own, or you make them ahead and surprise each child with a boy or girl Corn Husk Doll to take home. Here’s the tutorial
- Want to make the same corn husk dolls, but even more beautiful? Color the corn. Here’s how!
- Make plush and beautiful pumpkins out of a roll of toilet paper! Again, make this with the kids, or use them as displays! **Kids love making these. Here’s how
- I love this centerpiece. What a cute Turkey! Here’s how you can make one, too
- Here’s a super cool Turkey Crayon Holder!
- And, you’ll need something to color on. How about the table cloth
- Use a water bottle to make these Indian Corn
- Don’t forget the Thanksgiving Wardrobe
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com