I know Memorial Day is already here, but…in case you need some more last-minute ideas…this post is filled with patriotic crafts for kids, desserts, and fun ideas for holidays and potlucks.
- This wreath is so simple! It’s made from clothespins
- A Dollar Tree Hat turned elegant
- All Jello American Flag! I came up with this last Fourth of July! I am pretty proud of this one
- These fruit Kabobs have star fruit, so there is no need to cut out Watermelon shaped stars.
- A Maraschino Cherry Milkshake! Oooh Yum!
- This is super fun. The propeller spins as you walk. Add this to kids in a parade for a super fun Patriotic Display! All from the Dollar Tree! Click Here.
- This hat is beautiful, and adorable! I love this one! I used the idea from a Leprechaun hat that I made to turn a Solo Cup into an Uncle Sam Hat!
- Mason Jars are a huge hit at the backyard BBQs! Here’s a simple way to make Patriotic Mason Jars
That’s it for now. Have a wonderful Memorial Day Celebration!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com