Halloween Pizza Dessert – A Fun Food – Kid Friendly Things To Do .com
This is a really simple Halloween dessert! It’s basically a chocolate covered pretzel in a different form! Recycle a pizza box, or use a flat box to decorate into a Halloween Pizza box for added fun!
- Wax paper
- An 8 or 9 inch round cake pan
- Pretzels – broken into large bits – about 1 cup
- 1-2 oz. of White Chocolate Morsels – melted (Depending on whether or not you want a thick coating of chocolate. 2 bags will need a little extra muscle in slicing the pizza!)
- Starburst Candy Corn
- Line the cake pan with wax paper
- Pour the pretzel bits into the bottom of the pan, and spread out
- Add the melted chocolate, and smooth out over the pretzel pieces
- Alternate orange and yellow candy corns around the out edge of the chocolate
- Place into the freezer to set up for about 15-10 minutes
- When the chocolate has hardened, pull the chocolate pizza out of the pan, and remove the wax paper
- Let the chocolate warm up to room temperature before cutting. Use a pizza cutter to slice. Set out for guest to enjoy a slice of Chocolate Pizza!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com