Three simple ingredients are all it takes to make this fun and gross sweet treat – Graham Cracker Band-Aids. These are the perfect fun Halloween Treat for your Halloween Party. Come on in and I’ll show you how I made these Halloween Treats and you can too…
- Graham crackers cut into fourths – Here’s a tip: – using a knife make a sawing motion on the perforated strips to get a clean line.
- White frosting
- Red food decorating gel, red frosting or use melted red chocolate as I did in these photos
- *I’ve used frosting gel and red chocolate – they both work great, but the gel has an extra yuck factor, which is nice for Halloween
- Apply white frosting to the center of the graham cracker strip – to resemble the white section of a Band-Aid
- Add a little dab of red gel frosting, regular frosting or melted chocolate to make the Band-Aid bloody
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com