Before you carve the pumpkins this year, try carving a piece of yellow cheese. Make a Jack-O-Lantern face out of a piece of yellow American cheese, and place on a freshly grilled hamburger for a fun Jack-O-Lantern hamburger. Jack O Lantern Cheeseburgers is a perfect Halloween Recipe…
Have fun this Halloween season and add a Jack O Lantern to your dinner.
FYI: My kids took this idea and started making Jack-O-Lantern faces out of American cheese for snack time. Just add crackers.
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Jack O Lantern Cheeseburger…
A Jack-O-Lantern Hamburger – A Kid Friendly Thing To Eat
Jack O Lantern Cheeseburgers
- Hamburger patties
- Thick sliced of Yellow American or Cheddar Cheese – cold from refrigeration
- Knife or Jack O Lantern cookie-cutter pieces
- Grill hamburger patties to your desired doneness
- Using a knife, cut out Jack O Lantern Faces in sliced of cheese
- Carefully transfer cut cheese slices to wax paper and layer them between wax paper
- When hamburger patties have cooked, place cheese slices onto warm patties so the cheese will melt onto the hamburger patty
- Serve on hamburger buns with your desired toppings