If you are looking for a Super Easy Spider Craft for kids to make, try this fun Spider Craft. I love how cute and simple this craft is. It’s the perfect craft for Halloween. Come on in and I’ll share this adorable spider craft with you…
This Spider Craft looks so cute sitting around the house as a Halloween Decoration. It’s the only spider the kids and I will tolerate in the house.
Here’s a quick video on this Easy Spider Craft to get your started.
I really think that this is the perfect craft for preschoolers and toddlers to make. It’s so easy to make. Little ones won’t get frustrated with this one.
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Easy Spider Craft for Kids to Make…
Here’s the Easy “How To” for this Spider Craft for Kids to make
For each spider…
- 1 (4″) half Styrofoam Ball
- Black Paint
- Sponge Brush
- 1 inch (25 mm) Google Eyes
- Tacky Glue – Like Fabri-Tac (It’s my favorite for working with young kids – It sticks right away)
- 4 black pipe cleaners
- *There is some drying time for the paint. It is best to make this a 2-day craft – done in stages, or pre-paint the Styrofoam balls for the kids in advance
- On a protected surface, the kids or yourself should paint the styrofoam half-balls
- Let those dry. This should take about an hour to overnight
- When they are dry, glue the eyes onto the ball
- Cut the 4 pipe cleaners in half and let the kids stick them into the bottom portion of the Styrofoam balls – 4 on each side
- Bend them into fun spider legs
- That’s it! You are done, my friend.
~Melissa – Kid Friendly Things To Do
Looking for more Simple Halloween Crafts?