Mini Cheesecakes with Vanilla Wafers are a delicious dessert in bite-size portions. With the same texture and taste as any cheesecake, these Mini Cheesecakes are the perfect party treats. Not only are they delicious, but they are also easy. You’ll have dozens of scrumptious bite-sized desserts in no time. Come on in and I’ll share this fun and Easy Vanilla Wafer Cheesecake Bites Recipe with you:
Mini Cheesecakes with Vanilla Wafers
I love fun desserts, especially fun individual desserts. I grew up with my mom making desserts like this one, or this delicious Pistachio Fluff dessert, this delicious old-fashioned peach cobbler, and Creamy Rice Pudding which is such a cozy dessert to sit down with at the end of the day while you’re watching a movie
Table of contents
- Mini Cheesecakes with Vanilla Wafers
- What are some good topping for Mini Cheesecakes:
- Tips for making Mini Cheesecakes
- How Long can Homemade Mini Cheesecakes Last?
- Here are my top Amazon Picks for this recipe: (affiliate links)
- How do you make Mini Cheesecakes:
- Here’s a quick Video to show you how I made these Cheesecake Bites…
- Finally…the recipe:
These are a fun dessert to take to picnics. People just can’t resist them!
One of my guilty pleasures is a yummy cheesecake. In the past, I’ve been known to stand at my mother’s kitchen counter, and devour a whole plate of these little cheesecake bites. Now that my two nephews are growing college boys, I have a little competition on my hands. That’s why I’ve decided to get my mom’s recipe and make them for myself.
The cheesecakes will come out of the oven plain. They can be topped with any topping you can imagine.
I used cherry pie filling as my topping, but I’ve used many other pie toppings before like peach. I also love them plain with whipped cream on top.
What are some good topping for Mini Cheesecakes:
- pie fillings like lemon, blueberry, cherry, and peach
- chocolate chips
- fresh fruit
- sliced strawberries with a sugar syrup
- whipped topping
- peanut butter spread
Tips for making Mini Cheesecakes
- Don’t worry if the vanilla wafer does not sit perfectly into the mini muffin tin. Not all cookies will fit perfectly. It can sit at and angle and you should still get plenty of filling
- If you want to have a perfectly straight vanilla wafer crust, you can crush the vanilla wafers into a bowl and mix in about 2 Tbsp. of melted butter. Sprinkle the buttered wafer bits into the bottom of the cupcake lined tin
- You can also use a regular-sized cupcake tin to sit your mini liners in. You might use more filling in this circumstance
- Another way to situate the cookie is to flip it around so the curved part is at the bottom
- Fill the cupcake wafers all of the ways up to the top of the cupcake liner
How Long can Homemade Mini Cheesecakes Last?
- mini cheesecakes can last up to one week properly covered in the refrigerator
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this recipe:
How do you make Mini Cheesecakes:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
- Line a mini muffin tin with liners
- Place vanilla wafers into the liners
- Mix creamed cheese, vanilla, eggs, and sugar
- Spoon the cream cheese into the muffin liners
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Let cool and then add topping
Here’s a quick Video to show you how I made these Cheesecake Bites…
Mini Cheesecakes with Vanilla Wafer Crust
- mini cupcake wrappers
- mini muffin tin
- 1 11 oz. vanilla wafer cookies such as Nabisco Nilla Wafers
- 2 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 21 oz. Pie filling – use any kind you like. I used cherry and peach
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Line mini muffin tins with cupcake wrappers
- Place a vanilla wafer in each wrapper – If you are struggling to get the cookie to fit then you can turn the cookie around so the rounded side is facing down.
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar
- Add eggs and mix well
- Spoon the mixture over vanilla wafers – filling cupcake wrappers all of the way
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Let the mini cheesecakes cool down
- Remove the mini cheesecake bites from the muffin tin
- Top with pie topping and serve!
If you enjoyed this post on – Mini Cheesecakes With Vanilla Wafers Recipe – then don’t forget to get social with me for so much more!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com