These Homemade Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups taste like the real thing. With delicious Milk Chocolate-covered Peanut Butter Dough, they are the perfect sweet treat. So much fun to make and amazing with a glass of milk. Come on in and I’ll share an Easy Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Recipe for you to try from home
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Recipe
Wow, are these Copy-Cat Reese’s Cups amazingly good? Growing up with a mom who loved making chocolate treats is one of the reasons I love to make these delicious desserts, myself. Especially around the holidays, there were so many fun chocolate treats. I guess I inherited her love of making fun treats like these dipped candy canes for hot chocolate, homemade Almond Joy and Mounds Bars, and chocolate covered cherries which always made an appearance at Christmas.
These are so delicious and so easy to make. In just 15 minutes, you’ll be enjoying your very own Reese’s with a cup of milk.
What are some Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Variations?
- Use flavored peanut butter like honey, cinnamon, or maple
- Crunchy peanut butter
- Add coconut shavings on top of melted chocolate
- Add crushed peanuts to the top of melted chocolate
How do you store Homemade Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups?
- Store homemade Reese’s Peanut Butter cups in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one month or in the freezer for up to three months
How do you make Copycat Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups?
- Blend graham crackers until fine
- In a large bowl, mix peanut butter, powdered sugar, and graham crackers
- Melt milk chocolate chips
- Grab mini cupcake liners
- To the bottom of the cupcake liner, add a spoonful of melted chocolate
- Create a disc out of about 1 Tbsp. of peanut butter dough
- Add that to the melted chocolate
- Top with more melted chocolate
Here’s the printable recipe
Easy Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
- 24 mini cupcake liners
- 10 graham crackers
- 16 oz. creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Blend the graham crackers until they are fine
- Mix the graham crackers with peanut butter and powdered sugar
- Melt chocolate chips
- In the mini cupcake liners, place a small amount of melted chocolate to the bottom of the liner and spread out
- Make a disc out of one Tbsp. of peanut butter dough that will fit into the cupcake liner
- Add the disc to the melted chocolate
- Pour a small spoonful of melted chocolate over the peanut butter disc until chocolate is even with the top of the liner
- Let the chocolate dry and harden for about 10 minutes or until it is set