Easy and delicious is a winning combination, in my book. Thank goodness for simple skillet meals on busy nights. This One Skillet Fish Fillet and Vegetable Meal is so good and healthy too. It’s bound to be a family favorite. Come on in and I’ll share this easy and yummy recipe….
Thank goodness for gas stoves, too. Our power went off while I was making this, and I still managed to get dinner on the table.
I think this skillet fish fillet dinner is simply incredible! The fish has so much flavor and with olive oil and vegetables; it’s pretty healthy too.
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Skillet Fish Fillet Meal…
You’re going love this meal. It’s one I’ll make over, and over again.
Here’s the recipe…
Skillet Fish Fillet & Vegetable Dinner
Easy and delicious skillet fish dinner
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 16 oz. of talapia fillets, or other fish like mahi mahi or even salmon
- 3 sweet peppers cut into strips
- 1/2 lb. of sliced mushrooms
- 1 large Vidalia onion cut into rings
- 1 lemon or 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp. salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup of fresh chives sliced
- 4 cups of Cooked white rice
- In a large skillet, heat 2 Tbsp. of the olive oil
- Throw the fish on the skillet over medium heat, and cook until fish is flaky, about 5 minutes on each side
- Take the fish off of the skillet and set to the side
- Now, add the last Tbsp. of oil, and all of the vegetables
- Add the lemon juice, only 1/4 tsp. of the salt
- Cook for another 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender
- Add the fish to the top, add the rest of the salt, and the ground pepper
- Cook until the fish is heated through, again
- Sprinkle with chives
- Serve over rice
Thanks for stopping by!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com