Lately, there has been a small hint, albeit, a very small hint of spring in the air. Of course, my mind goes straight to food. The warmer weather gets me excited about grilling out and light pasta dishes. This Shrimp with Tomatoes and Feta Pasta dish is the perfect dish for a light spring or summer dinner. Come on in and I’ll share this recipe with you…
Easy Shrimp Pasta with Tomato and Feta Recipe
I am in love with this delicious dish with Shrimp and Tomato Pasta. I had to bring it out of the archives so you don’t miss out. You are going to love it.
This shrimp pasta is so refreshing and makes it feel like summer. It’s a light dish that is so healthy for you.
The fire roasted tomatoes give it a nice spicy kick that’s not too spicy. It’s the perfect balance of sweet tomato, feta cheese, shrimp and spice.
It’s such an easy recipe, and quick too. It also looks beautiful on your plate. It really makes you want to dig in.
Here are my Top Amazon Picks for this Shrimp Pasta with Tomato and Feta Recipe…
Shrimp with Tomato and Feta Pasta
Delicious shrimp pasta with tomatoes and feta cheese
- 1/2 pound of linguine pasta
- 1 Tblsp. of olive oil
- 4 Tsp. minced garlic
- 1 pound of raw or cooked shrimp peeled and deveined – if using raw – refer to notes below
- 1 can of fire roasted tomatoes with seasonings
- 3 Tblsp. of basil – I used basil paste, but you can substitute fresh
- 1 tsp. ground mustard
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 4 green onions
- 1 cup of grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of feta cheese
- Pine nuts – optional
- Cook the linguine according to package instructions
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, add the olive oil and garlic
- Cook for about 2 minutes on medium heat, until you can really smell the garlic
- Add the shrimp, tomatoes, basil, mustard, salt, and pepper
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes longer
- Add the chives and grape tomatoes
- Cook an additional minute longer
- Strain the linguine, and pour into a large bowl, stir in the shrimp mixture, fold in the feta cheese and optional nuts
- If using raw shrimp – Cook those in the garlic and olive oil for about 2-3 minutes before adding anything else. They should turn white and pink and be cooked through
If you feel like it…follow along with me for lots more recipes, crafts, DIY, party ideas and so much more.