This is possibly the most delicious Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe I’ve ever had the pleasure of eating. One bite and it will be a lifelong family recipe at your holiday table. Come on in and I’ll share this yummy recipe for Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans and Coconut Crumble…
Sweet Potatoe Casserole with Coconut
Prepare yourself for recipe requests.
Table of contents
My kids, even the picky ones, all devoured this casserole.
Here are my top Amazon picks for this Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans and Coconut Crumble…
Finally, here’s the recipe for you…
Sweet Potato Casserole with Coconut and Pecan Crumble Recipe
- 3 large sweet potatoes cooked, mashed & cooled
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp, vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 Tbsp. butter softened unsalted – 1/2 stick
- ½ cup cream of coconut or coconut milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 Tbsp. butter unsalted softened
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- 1 T flour all-purpose
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Combine the first 6 ingredients until well mixed
- Pour that mixture into a greased 8×8 inch casserole dish
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Meanwhile, mix the topping ingredients together, and when the casserole has baked 30 minutes, pour the topping over the casserole
- Pop that back into the oven for another 15 minutes.
- You’re done! Enjoy!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com