This is possibly the most delicious Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe I’ve ever had the pleasure of eating. One bite and it will be a lifelong family recipe at your holiday table. Come on in and I’ll share this yummy recipe for Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans and Coconut Crumble…
Prepare yourself for recipe requests.
My kids, even the picky ones, all devoured this casserole.
Here are my top Amazon picks for this Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans and Coconut Crumble…
Finally, here’s the recipe for you…
Sweet Potato Casserole with Coconut and Pecan Crumble Recipe
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 45
- Total Time: 1 hour
- 3 medium to large sweet potatoes – cooked, mashed & cooled
- 2 eggs
- 1 t of vanilla
- 1 cup of sugar
- 4 T of softened unsalted butter – 1/2 stick
- 1/2 cup of cream of coconut or coconut milk
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 4 T of unsalted softened butter
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- 1 T of flour
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Combine the first 6 ingredients until well mixed
- Pour that mixture into a greased 8×8 inch casserole dish
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Meanwhile, mix the topping ingredients together, and when the casserole has baked 30 minutes, pour the topping over the casserole
- Pop that back into the oven for another 15 minutes.
- You’re done! Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 10
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com