Popsicle Stick Airplane Craft
The other day, my five year old and I decided we needed to do a craft together. We picked airplanes, because what boy doesn’t like flying around the house with an airplane?! This is what we did to make our fun Popsicle Stick Airplane Craft:
- Crayons, Markers, or Paint
- 2 Large popsicles sticks
- 3 standard sized popsicle sticks
- Hot glue – If you have the time and the patience, Wood Glue would be the strongest holding glue for active play!
- Plastic Beads (2-4)
- Cut one of the standard size popsicle sticks in half
- Decorate all of the popsicle sticks
- Assemble the popsicle sticks as shown and glue
- Assemble the propeller
- Glue the propellor to the front of the plane
- Glue a round bead in the middle of the proppelor
- Add another round bead as a wheel under the backside of the plane, as shown
- This is Connor’s plane. If you want you can add 2 more wheels, like my son did! under the belly of the plane!
- That’s it!
Don’t miss a thing! Follow along for more crafts, recipes, party ideas, and so much more!
~ Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com