Cheesecake Factory Burrito Grande Copycat Recipe
I put this Copycat Burrito Grande together after eating the yummy Burrito Grande at the Cheesecake Factory. It’s pretty darn close to the real thing, and it’s so dang tasty! This is my homemade version of the Cheesecake Factory Burrito Grande. I hope you like it! Enjoy!
This post is killin’ me! Oh, that cheese!
And, then there’s the sour cream on top! Don’t forget all of the fixins too! Grab yourself some avacodo (I had none the night I made this), and make some easy bean salsa to go with this! OooWee!
Wait no longer! Here’s the recipe for y’all!
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tbsp. McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. Oil
- End of Marinade Ingredients
- 1 large white Onion - Sliced or chopped
- 1 T olive oil
- Zatarin's Black Bean Rice Mix - Cooked per package instructions
- 8-10 Burrito Size tortillas
- 8 oz. of Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
- Fresh Cilantro - chopped
- Sour Cream
- Avocados chopped
- Tomatoes chopped
- Bean Salsa
- Mix the seasoning mix, vinegar, water, and oil in a shallow dish
- Add the chicken breasts, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, or longer, if you can (turning halfway through)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grill or cook the chicken breasts in 1 Tbsp. of olive oil until cooked through
- Chop the chicken into bite sized pieces
- In a large skillet over med-high heat, add olive oil, and saute onions until they are tender and translucent
- Add the chicken breastes & prepared rice mixture
- Cook until heated through
- Spoon Mixture evenly into Tortillas, and roll tortilla Place rolled burritos into casserole dish
- Cover burritos heavily with shredded cheese Bake for about 20 minutes or until burritos are heated through and cheese is melted & gooey!
- Sprinkle cilanto on top of burritos
- Serve with bean salsa, any left over rice, avacodos and sour cream. Enjoy!
Here is some equipment you might need or even want for this tasty recipe!
Thanks for stopping in. I’ll see you real soon!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com