These Football Pudding Snacks are a great idea for a fun Kid-Friendly Super Bowl Snack. Perfect for your super bowl party. They are easy to make and are a cute display for your football party food table.
Kid-Friendly Super Bowl Snack
Are you looking for Game Day Party Foods? Check out some of my other posts, like…Football Marshmallow Pops, Over 23 Ideas for having a football party with kids, and Football Doughnut on a String Game Idea
Are you ready to make this fun Football Party Snack? Let’s make sure you have everything you’ll need…
For Football Snack Idea, you’ll need:
- Chocolate pudding cups – Any will do, but this time I purchased the Super-Sized Snack Pack Pudding Cups. I liked how long they were for making footballs.
- A white paint marker ( a medium or wide tip would work nicely, here)
My top Amazon Picks for this Kid-Friendly Football Snack Idea
- Follow the instructions on your paint marker to get the ink flowing
- Draw laces on the pudding cup by making a straight (up and down) line with smaller lines going across
- Let Dry
- Place the pudding cups upside down as football displays