Don’t you just love the simple, No Bake Christmas Treats? The holidays are busy enough as it is. Adding extra baking time this late in the game just isn’t in the cards. So, why not try these simple, fun, and festive Easy Holiday Marshmallow Treats? Come on in and I’ll show you how to make them for your Holiday Party…
I love making holiday treats. Christmas is such a fun time of year to get creative in the kitchen with treats like Rudlph Brownies, these Rolo Pretzel Rudolph Noses, or Santa Hat Rice Krispies Treats. It doesn’t get much easier than this.
They really make the perfect quick and easy holiday treat for your party.
Here are my top Amazon Picks for these fun and festive DIY No Bake Christmas Treats Marshmallow Bites…
Here’s the printable for these fun No Bake Christmas Treats…
Easy Holiday Marshmallow Treats
- paper towel
- wax paper
- glass microwave proof bowls
- silicone spoon
- 24 Regular sized marshmallows
- 12 oz. Green melting chocolates – Wilton preferred
- 16 oz. Maraschino cherries with stems
- Grab a medium sized bowl and melt your green chocolates using your preferred method. Instructions are on the bag.
- *I melt mine in the microwave. I pop them in for 1 minute, stir, microwave 30 more seconds, stir until smooth
- Set out some wax paper
- Dip the marshmallows, one by one into the melted chocolate – until the top half is covered in chocolate
- If you want…Let the excess chocolate drip off. I think it’s actually kind of pretty when the chocolate drips down the side of the marshmallow.
- Invert them and place them onto your wax paper
- Dab a cherry onto paper towel to dry the bottom
- Immediately place it onto the top of the marshmallow – while the chocolate is still warm
- Continue until you have your desired amount. Let dry to set