Rainbow Desserts are so much fun. You can make these Rainbow Chocolate Covered Strawberries for your rainbow dessert table at unicorn parties, St. Patrick’s Day treats and so much more. They are an easy and colorful treat.
These are so easy to make.
White chocolate clouds and rainbow sprinkles make these strawberries full of texture and so much color.
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Rainbow Treat:
[box] Wilton 1911-6065 Craft Supp...Shop on Amazon Vanilla Almond Bark, 24 Oun...Shop on Amazon 365 by Whole Foods Market, ...Shop on Amazon 365 by Whole Foods Market, ...Shop on Amazon Ozeri 11-Piece All-in-One S...Shop on Amazon Reynolds Kitchens Cut-Rite ...Shop on Amazon Wilton Rainbow Nonpareils F...Shop on Amazon Rainbow Candy Coated Chocol...Shop on Amazon[/box]
How do you store Chocolate Covered Strawberries?
- They are best when eaten the same day as making them. If you need to store them, store them covered in a cool place (not the refrigerator) for up to one day.
How do you dip strawberries in chocolate?
- Make sure they are dry
- Dip them in the chocolate, as deep as you prefer, spin the strawberries around to fully cover them
- Lift them up and hold them up over the chocolate to allow excess chocolate to drip off
- Place the strawberries onto wax paper to dry
Come and Join Me on Social Media
Join my Facebook Groups
Here’s the recipe for these easy Rainbow Strawberries:
Rainbow Chocolate Covered Strawberries | Kid Friendly Things To Do
- White melting chocolate - I used a 12 oz. bag of Wilton Chocolate melts but you can also use chocolate chips or bark
- Strawberries about 2 pounds - rinsed and dried
- wax paper
- rainbow sprinkles
- glass microwavable proof bowls
- In a small glass microwavable proof bowl - melt white chocolate according to package directions
- Pour some sprinkles into a small bowl
- *I like to place my chocolate in glass microwavable bowl, place in the microwave for about 1 minute, take out, stir and if needed - pop it into the microwave for 30 more seconds
- Set out a piece of wax paper
- Dip your strawberries, one by one into the chocolate - covering them about halfway up
- Hold the strawberries up so the excess chocolate drips off
- Dip the tips of the strawberries into the rainbow sprinkles
- Place strawberries onto the wax paper to dry
- It is best to eat the strawberries the day of making them
- If you do keep them, store them covered in a cool place, but only for one day