The best Greek Pizza Recipe. Loaded with hummus, Feta cheese, Greek Olives, Delicious Artichokes and more. It’s so easy to make and sure to be a big hit! Come on in and I’ll share the recipe for this Greek Pizza…
Greek Pizza Recipe
A delicious and easy-to-make pizza right on the grill. If you don’t have a grill, you can bake this Greek pizza recipe in the oven.
Using already-made Naan Flatbread as a crust makes this Greek Pizza really easy to make. But, you can use a homemade or store-bought crust as a replacement.
This pizza is loaded with Greek classics, like hummus, feta, tomatoes, greek olives and more.
I grilled our pizzas, but if you don’t have access to a grill, you can easily bake this Greek Pizza in the oven.
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Greek Pizza Recipe…
Finally, here’s the Recipe for this Delicious Greek Pizza:
Greek Pizza Recipe
- 1 14 oz. jar of quartered artichoke hearts – drained
- 1 cup grape tomatoes – halved
- ½ cup pitted Greek olives – halved
- ½ cup fresh parsley – chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 7 oz. Original Classic Flavor Hummus Spread
- 2 Naan Flatbreads
- 1 6 oz. crumbled Traditional Feta Cheese
- In a medium bowl, mix the artichokes, tomatoes, olives, parsley, oil, and pepper
- Spread the hummus evenly onto the Naan bread
- Add the topping mixture
- Grill over low/medium heat for about 5 minutes
- Remove from grill, and sprinkle feta cheese liberally over both pizzas
- Slice, and serve
- A little trick that I like to use over my gas grill is turning every other burner off. I move the pizzas around letting them cook over direct heat, and sometimes over indirect heat to avoid charring the bottom
- You can also use a baking sheet, pizza stone or pizza sheet pan as a barrier between the crust and the flame
- Bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes or until the crust has become crisp and hummus is heated through
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com